Saturday, February 11, 2006

Links Explained, and Fixed

On the right side of the page are a few links. First off, I would like to thank cw for pointing out the broken ones (one of which was his website). Anyway, all is good in the world of html and all links function as they should. Also, I have to apologize this is the second time I've written this and I shortened it up a bit. Stupid pop-up blocker wouldn't let me pass and so I shut it down, then the page reloaded and I lost everything and had to start this post over. I hate computers.

Lake Link -- LL is probably the best resource for fishing information about the midwest. It's also probably the best fishing website I have used or seen. I believe the LL owners would love to become the wikipedia of fishing, and hope they do because honestly there isn't a much better site for fishing then LL. They are making some major changes towards the end of the month, can't wait to see the new site.

Frenchys Pit -- Ahh the pit, been hangin around there for going on four years now. We are now running two day of defeat servers and two DOD:Source servers. It brings me great pride to be such a big part of one of the elite communities and servers on the web. If you are into to FPS video games check us out.

4loveOknit -- So Foxy decided with her friends I knit, thats it and stichkommander to start a blog about knitting. Actually, this blog probably exists because of their blog. Anyway, I am proud of her thus far as she has been very patient with it and actually has not asked for help yet. They all three seem to really enjoy the experience, keep up the good work gals!!!!

cw.com -- Good friend, Fellow geek, and fellow gamer. This is my good friend cw's site. It's actually been up for several years and has lots of great things about his life, family, humor, tech everything. Always a good read, be sure to check out his other site www.codefuture.net.

madisonienne -- CW's Wifey's blog. Madisonienne has a great sense of humor and it really shines in her writing. This a very entertaining blog, even though it contains much about knitting it's still quite entertaining.

cm.com -- Good friend, fellow Frenchy's Admin, Fellow Angler. CM's site has lots of funny stuff, video clips, etc.. Also if you ever want to pimp and xbox CM has some great instructions for adding a power button to one of your controllers. I do hope he contributes his angling experiences either here on my site or on his. We shall see.

K, Ima watch a movie. Be Cool, thats the movie.

1 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Madisonienne said...

Aww... Thanks Gator!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home