Monday, March 20, 2006

Cold and Lonely

Welp, Foxy went on her first long trip since Boo was born. She left Saturday and won't be back until Thursday. In the previous weeks I was somewhat excited about the idea of potentially getting the boat out and taking her for a day trip somewhere. Well, Mother Nature in her cruel and unusual punishment ways has decided to delay spring a couple days. Average March Temps are generally in the mid 40's currently it's 34 and tomorrow is supposed to be 35 high. I have to decided to take the day off tomorrow regardless. I was hoping for warmer temps and the forecast looked to be fairly good for today and tomorrow so I scheduled some things for tonight, like playing computer doctor this evening for a former coworker. Foxy's Parents volunteered to take Boo overnight so I can pay this gentleman a visit. Hey, it's probably going to be worth $75 so I'm not complaining too much. The lower than normal temps have delayed the river walleye runs as well. I stopped by Indianford Dam yesterday for a couple hours and 0'd on walleye and snagged a carp....yay. So since I have the day off tomorrow I have decided to pull out the boat and just get her ready to go. I may hike over to Token Creek for a few hours in the afternoon for some trout action. I am also hoping to post my jig pic maybe tonight or tomorrow. Anyway, I have a few more lonely days left without the wife. I have to admit I do miss her quiet a bit, and I think boo is starting to miss her as well.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Blogger ily said...

oooo, isn't that sweet.
now i miss her though... :(
hope you are enjoying having her back. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home