Monday, August 28, 2006

Fishin' With Celly





Made a trip to Monona last Friday with my brother. Foxy was kind enough to warn us of impending doom as we narrowly missed a heck of storm. After waiting the first round out we headed to the lake. We were throwing plastic buzz frogs and YUM dingers. I landed a fatty under a dock by Olin, on a Yum dinger. We noticed thunder in the distance followed by a couple bolts of lightening. Well, that got our attention and we made for the launch. We decided to drive back around the lake and stopped at Olin launch, with two hours of fishing time left the rain had stopped and put the boat back in. Headed to Turville, where we each landed two largies on Zoom horney Toads. My last one came at 3:59, our dead line was 4:00. I WIN!!!! Ran into an issue with my power tilt/trim. The engine will trim down, but not up. I think I've traced it back to a relay.

It's been awhile for some pics, after all this is a fishing website. Last week, FGAW dropped off the pics from our outting earlier this summer. Included are two Largies and my biggest walleye eva, a nice 23" fish. Enjoy!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger ily said...

after his perfomance yesterday, he deserves to have his name spelled incorrectly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home