Tuesday, May 09, 2006

05/08/2006 Fishing Report

Went fishing with Charlie on Waubesa, we launched at 10:30ish and fished the north shoreline same as 05/07. Between the two of us we boated 10-12 bass. I threw a blue/black Chatterbait and Charlie threw a red/white twin blade spinnerbait. My largest was a 4+ pounder, Charlie's largest was a 3+. We tried fishing Mud lake, but the weeds and wind got the best of us. We decided to move back to Waubesa, but the boat wouldn't start. Apparently my batteries are dead and I need new ones. Seeing how this happened the day before I decided it was a good idea to throw my jump starter kit in the boat. We made it back ok, and took off around 2:30. I decided I had taken the day off to go fishing so I headed over the Pheasent Branch creek (my secret spot), I caught two right away on a Green YUM dinger. I walked back to the marsh where I got anther nice 3+ on a buzzbait. After fishing that out, it wasn't raining so I headed to Mendota county park where I threw the fly rod around for some pannies. I got a couple nice blue gills, and a crappie. All in all I would say it was a really fun day, other than the boat thing. I am very tired today and very soar. Guess I have to get my fishing muscles toned some more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home