Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring Is Here!!!

Well I got the boat out from behind the house this weekend. Of course, there are some issues, looks like I need to replace the tires and I think I am going to have to replace a seal for the gear case. Foxy's dad seems to think that replacing the seal shouldn't be too big of a deal, just need to take the prop off to see. It's pretty nice to walk into the garage and see the 'ole boat sittin there, just gives me a warm feeling inside. I might even take her out on Sunday for some walleye or crappie action.
I also went to La Crosse to pick up our new dressers this past weekend. Saturday was much crappier then we thought it was going to be and the fishing was slooooooooooow. I got one short crappie and that was it out of three of us. Hardly worth the $3 in minnows and 4 hours. Oh well, maybe next time. I'll post my results if I go this weekend.

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger ily said...

why does your boat have tires? is it one of those ducks that you can ride in the dells?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger MadGator said...

Yes, it's a duck from the dells. :S

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger ily said...

hee hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home