Sunday, May 07, 2006

Fishing Rules!!!

After we got Foxy to the airport and Boo to her grandparents I took the boat out for a little C&R (catch and release). I hit Waubesa at around 2:30, the wind was a bit stronger than I had thought it would be, but thats cool. I did pretty well boated 7 LM bass between 1-3 pounds. My investment in the much hyped Chatterbait paid off as 5 of the fish came on a blue/black cb, one came on spinnerbait on my third cast of the day, and the other on a buzzbait just for fun. I absolutely love this chatterbait, it does a pretty good job of cutting through the thick weeds, it vibrates like crazy, and you can fish it hard and fast. Two hit the cb immediately after it hit the water. I've decided to throw the cb on my St.Croix rod, I figure it's pretty much a jig anyway so what the heck. The vibration is insane, you can definately feel it and the crazy thing is it shakes the line like so it almost looks like electrical waves, it's nuts. I'm going again tomorrow with Charlie and the Chatterbait will probably be the first and last thing I throw.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home